Sunday, 19 February 2017

KLX 250 adventure "Ridge Rider"

Here are some pictures from my recent adventure in the Samoeng loop.   Me and my friend tackled a course named "Ridge Rider".

The course is on the Samoeng Loop, the trail is impassible on any other transport than a dirt bike.  There were some incredibly dangerous parts where I was really pushed to the limit and I had a fall which resulted in tumbling over and partly crushing my foot under the bike.  Thankfully I wear armored boots and I managed to avoid serious injury! I highly suggest always wearing as much protection as you possible can. You can't afford to take risks on courses like this. You are often in the middle of nowhere and the terrain is always very challenging.  Don't get cocky and take too many risks without the skill or the protective equipment.  I also recommend good insurance too!

Below are some pictures.  I am writing this in here to merely bookmark the event, I hope to go back in a few more days to film a night time adventure.  Going at night is not recommended alone, jungles tend to get more lively when the lights go out.   Be-careful out there.






















No comments:

Post a Comment